Job Location: Mathura
Established in 2017, Recity Network Private Limited is a circular waste management company that
envisions keeping plastic in the economy and outside the environment by implementing robust
technology & on ground solutions across the plastic waste value chain. Recity works with
multinational brands, CSRs, multilaterals, government, and city administrations for transforming the
global plastic waste industries across the globe. (www.recity.in)
- Plan, schedule, manage, and monitor projects to ensure that the quality of project
implementation follows company standards.
- Developing and implementing strategy for the project team, including developing a robust
risk mitigation plan
- Improve and innovate operational standards and ensure that all policy and procedures are
followed at all levels and understand how different projects interlink and overlap.
- Prepare reports, DPRs and deliverables as per client and administration requirements.
- Analyze relevant data to make business recommendations that resulted in market growth,
quality and reliability improvements and contractor access / performance increases.
- Update on a regular basis a tracker of Recity’s performance scores, analyze the data and
facilitate a process to distil and communicate emerging lessons to relevant parts of the
organization via in-person and/ or on-call meetings.
- Working with the HR team to manage staff and resources for projects.
- Liaising with the other business units’ teams to streamline project implementation.
- Managing budgets and reporting on fund allocation
- Prepare tenders and grant application process including design, submission, and review.
- Reporting on projects performance to client and directors
- Developing industry partnerships and collaborations to further project efficiency
- Train project team/s to high quality standards to ensure knowledge to increase the
productivity of the company
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in a discipline from the development sector (Social Work, Urban Planning,
Design Thinking etc.)
- Equivalent experience in the said sector after a bachelor’s degree (from any background)
- 2 – 3 Years in Development, Consultancy, CSR projects or allied sectors
- 1 – 2 Years in Government Liaising and
How to apply: Please share your updated CV with cover letter to email@example.com. Application
with cover letter will be preferred. Thank you