Job Position: Officer – Finance
Job Location: Mumbai
Established in 2017, Recity Network Private Limited is a circular waste management company that envisions keeping plastic in the economy and outside the environment by implementing robust technology & on ground solutions across the plastic waste value chain. Recity works with multinational brands, CSRs, multilaterals, government, and city administrations for transforming the global plastic waste industries across the globe. (www.recity.in)
About the Opportunity and Project:
This opportunity is to contribute to Recity’s endeavor to divert 3.5 lakh MT of plastic waste by 2030. Recity will be setting up Material Recovery Facilities (MRFs) across multiple geographies in India with a focus on ending plastic pollution specifically near environmentally vulnerable areas like oceans, rivers, forests & hills. Recity will construct, operate, maintain the MRFs and deliver sustainable business models.
The Officer Finance will be responsible for managing day to day finance related needs required for the project. The role requires co-ordination with internal teams to process payments, documenting utilization, maintaining financial documents as per compliance, and overseeing overall finances of the project.
- Operate on day-to-day accounting and bookkeeping processes for record
- Must be expert in compiling data from accounts to prepare financial reports for the projects.
- Compile project related data required to meet compliance of all statutory laws like income tax, GST, TDS, PF, ESIC & PT; on a timely basis
- Ensure and verify timely reimbursement processing and other payments related to the project.
- Process third party payments as per agreements and payment schedules as per invoices generated
- Overseeing project expenses and preparing periodic utilization sheets
- Reviewing financial documents maintained at MRFs and raising queries as and when required
- Follow established workflows while continuously striving to find ways to optimize and gain efficiencies
- Prepare and record assets, liabilities, revenues and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account submissions
- Prepare and submit MIS reports on a regular basis information
- Prepare required documentation report for audits and other submission.
- Day to Day Banking Operations.
Education and Experience: Selection based on expertise and depth of domain. However prior experience of handling project finances will be relevant.
How to apply: Please share your updated CV with cover letter to email@example.com. Application with cover letter will be preferred. Thank you