Designation: Legal Executive
Years of Experience: 1+
About Recity: Established in 2017, Recity Network Private Limited is a circular waste management company that envisions keeping plastic in the economy and outside the environment by implementing robust technology & on ground solutions across the plastic waste value chain. Recity works with multinational brands, CSRs, multilaterals, government, and city administrations for transforming the global plastic waste industries across the globe. (www.recity.in)
1. In-depth understanding and drafting of agreements like Development, Sale, Lease, Leave &License, etc.
2. Provide legal assistance to various internal teams across corporate matters.
3. Take care of corporate law compliances.
4. To act as an owner of the company’s IP assets such as trademarks, copyrights, patents, and brand names (registrations & renewals).
5. Prepare & send legal notices to clients/file legal cases if required
6. Provide Counsel and Assistance to IT Department on software licensing, anti-infringement, and anti-piracy compliances.
7. Provide Counsel, Assistance, and Support in the creation of structures and environments for ethical and legal compliances that are applicable across multiple business units.
8. Providing legal advice to various operations teams on MRF building and other regulatory areas.
9. Guiding on Policy drafting as per legal compliances for MRF and various business units.
10. Streamline the legal process across each department.
11. Work within the legal function and coordinate with different stakeholders to support corporate and business operations.
12. Provide and supervise various legal support including vetting contracts, agreements & other relevant documents, handling corporate legal matters, assisting legal negotiations, review, and finalization of briefs to be presented to the external counsel
13. Litigation management and closure, if required.
14. Monitoring all legal/ statutory approvals, permits, and licenses relevant to India
15. Track legislative and regulatory developments relating to the business & industry.
2.Complete company legal Background Knowledge
How to Apply: Please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org