MRF Plant Officer
Established in 2017, Recity Network Private Limited is a circular waste management company that envisions keeping plastic in the economy and outside the environment by implementing robust technology & on ground solutions across the plastic waste value chain. Recity works with multinational brands, CSRs, multilaterals, government, and city administrations for transforming the global plastic waste industries across the globe. (www.recity.in)
- Schedule requirements at the MRF based on the targets communicated with the sourcing team.
- Audit quality and quantity of material received at MRF.
- Ensuring timely submissions of invoices/vouchers to accounts department.
- Vendor management and deploying vehicle for interstate dispatches. Invoice collection and submissions to accounts. Approve vendor payments according to credit terms.
- Ensure MOUs with end destinations.
- Reconcile sale data with factory acceptance/rejections and relay debit note/acceptance certificates to accounts.
- Data capture on FMS – incoming received material – quality/quantity, data required to monitor field staff efficiencies, sales/dispatch data, stock level at MRF, internal audits, field staff attendance, expense, pilferage control measures, etc.
- Maintain hard copies of attendance register, inbound and outbound material registers, first aid/accident register, PPE/consumables register, material trace-ability.
- Plan and execute scrap sales according to the AOP targets.
- Follow ups with sourcing team and ZWP Operations team to ensure smooth transactions on material supplies based on AOP numbers.
- Raise invoices/DCs/E-way bills, and regular reconciliation with accounts.
- Manage a team of Field Staff (Day and Night shift), line-man and baling staff ensuring maximum efficiencies. Ensure all compliance to labor requirements, attendance reporting, expense management, new recruitments.
- Periodic maintenance checks of machinery and general maintenance of facility.
- Adherence to SOP.
- Ensuring all staff are provided PPE and housekeeping material.
- Safety training of manual handling/use of machinery/fire safety. Maintain and ensure proper operations of the safety equipment.
- Work environment is clean, hygienic and provides safe environment.
- Continuous process improvement of segregation efficiencies, reducing manual loading, improve employee engagement.
- Open to engage in rigorous activities.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Ability to work in team and deliver in tight deadlines.
Education and Experience:
- Relevant degree in a discipline
- Equivalent experience in the said sector.
- 3 to 4 Years in managing MRFs/Inventory Warehouses
Leadership, Problem solver, Detail Oriented, Collaborator, Empathetic, Patient
How to Apply:
Please share your updated CV with cover letter to email@example.com. Application with cover letter will be preferred. Thank You