Software Development Engineer – II
Established in 2017, Recity Network Private Limited is a circular waste management company that envisions keeping plastic in the economy and outside the environment by implementing robust technology & on ground solutions across the plastic waste value chain. Recity works with multinational brands, CSRs, multilaterals, government, and city administrations for transforming the global plastic waste industries across the globe. (www.recity.in)
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills. Good project management skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a React.js developer for 3-5 years.
- Very good communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Self – motivated, disciplined, organized, proactive and Energetic
- Good written and verbal communication.
How to Apply:
Please share your updated CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application with cover letter will be preferred. Thank You