Established in 2017, Recity Network Private Limited is a circular waste management company that envisions keeping plastic in the economy and outside the environment by implementing robust technology & on ground solutions across the plastic waste value chain. Recity works with multinational brands, CSRs, multilaterals, government, and city administrations for transforming the global plastic waste industries across the globe. (www.recity.in)
- The responsibilities of a finance assistant include processing payments, updating financial records, and managing invoices.
- Processing and preparing financial statements.
- Overseeing client accounts.
- Creating, sending, and following up on invoices.
- Collecting and reviewing data for reports.
- Reviewing and performing audits on financial statements and reports.
- Reporting discrepancies.
- Preparing payments for employees.
- Suggesting improvements in accuracy, efficiency, and reducing costs.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in accounting or finance.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software.
- Strong knowledge of bookkeeping.
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.