Job Location: Pondicherry
Established in 2017, Recity Network Private Limited is a circular waste management company that envisions keeping plastic in the economy and outside the environment by implementing robust technology & on ground solutions across the plastic waste value chain. Recity works with multinational brands, CSRs, multilaterals, government, and city administrations for transforming the global plastic waste industries across the globe.
About the Opportunity and Project:
This opportunity is to contribute to Recity’s endeavor to divert 3.5 lakh MT of plastic waste by 2030. Recity will be setting up Material Recovery Facilities (MRFs) across multiple geographies in India with a focus on ending plastic pollution specifically near environmentally vulnerable areas like oceans, rivers, forests & hills. Recity will construct, operate, maintain the MRFs and deliver sustainable business models.
- Operate on day-to-day accounting and bookkeeping processes for record
- Compile project related data required to meet compliance of all statutory laws like income tax, GST, TDS, PF, ESIC & PT; on a timely basis
- Ensure and verify timely reimbursement processing and other payments related to the project along with supporting documents.
- Maintaining the data according to the projects.
- Reviewing financial documents maintained at MRFs and raising queries as and when required
- Follow established workflows while continuously striving to find ways to optimize and gain efficiencies
- Prepare and submit MIS reports on a regular basis information
- Coordinating with banks.
- Must be aware about the state laws and compliances
Education and Experience:
- Must have experience with Tally and Ms Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- College degree
- Language: Tamil and English
How to apply: Please share your updated CV with cover letter to email@example.com application with cover letter will be preferred. Thank you