Job Position: Associate Enterprise Development
Job Location: Mumbai
Established in 2017, Recity Network Private Limited is a circular waste management company that envisions to keep the plastic in the economy and outside the environment by implementing robust technology & on ground solutions across the plastic waste value chain. Recity works with multinational brands, CSRs, multilaterals, government, and city administrations for transforming the global plastic waste industries across the globe. (www.recity.in)
1. Coordinate with WSHGs, Local NGOs, other CBOs, the Recity team, and government officials of Municipal corporation, NUNL, Employment and Training dept, and other line departments
2. Support WSHGs on skills and plastic-based or other enterprises based on their interest, consumption, institution building, and marketing.
3. Work towards developing the market, financial, technical linkages, etc.
4. Coordinate with different partners, collaborators, and donors, to strengthen WSHGs
5. Ensure training, reviews, meeting, workshop organization, program management, monitor project activities, and regular handholding support to WSHGs.
6. Market study of the product.( Rakhi, clothing, or any other handloom products by SHG)
7. Marketing and Sales of the product, handholding SHG to sustainably run the business.
8. Prepare reference/reading materials, modules/manuals/posters, IEC materials, videos, articles, etc.
9. Develop an M&E plan including preparation of consolidated progress reports and regularly update all the MIS Database
10. Document business plans, DPRs, market plans, and success stories and disseminate them through different channels and platforms, etc. for the WSHGs
11. Regular field visits to different project locations and conduct regular monitoring/ review meetings with WSHGs to ensure effective implementation.
12. Represent Recity in different forums/workshops/seminars/conferences related to WSHGs activities.
13. Bridging the gap between Social and Financial Inclusion
Education and Experience:
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Rural/ Urban Development/Management/ Development Studies or Social Work
- Candidate must have experience of working with Government Departments and NGOs.
- Candidate must be well versed with MS Office and Google web applications. Basic knowledge in budgeting and accounts will be an additional advantage.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills (highly preferable), English, and Hindi.
- Ability to work independently to achieve performance objectives and deliverables; & Work in a team and promote team spirit and culture
How to apply: Please share your updated CV with cover letter to email@example.com. Application with cover letter will be preferred. Thank you