Job Position: Asst Manager – MRF Operation
About Recity: Established in 2017, Recity Network Private Limited is a circular waste
management company that envisions keeping plastic in the economy and outside the environment
by implementing robust technology & on ground solutions across the plastic waste value chain.
Recity works with multinational brands, CSRs, multilaterals, government, and city administrations
for transforming the global plastic waste industries across the globe. (www.recity.in)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Schedule requirements at the MRF based on the targets communicated with the sourcing
- Audit quality and quantity of material received at MRF.
- Ensuring timely submissions of invoices/vouchers to accounts department.
- Vendor management and deploying vehicle for interstate dispatches. Invoice collection and
submissions to accounts. Approve vendor payments according to credit terms.
- Facilitate MoUs with vendors, recyclers/ End of life solution and Legal teams.
- Reconcile sale data with factory acceptance/rejections and relay debit note/acceptance
certificates to accounts.
- Data capture on FMS – incoming received material – quality/quantity, data required to monitor
field staff efficiencies, sales/dispatch data, stock level at MRF, internal audits, field staff
attendance, expense, pilferage control measures, etc.
- Maintain hard copies of attendance register, inbound and outbound material registers, first
aid/accident register, PPE/consumables register, material trace-ability.
- Plan and execute scrap sales according to the AOP targets.
- Follow ups with sourcing team and ZWP Operations team to ensure smooth transactions on
material supplies based on AOP numbers.
- Raise invoices/DCs/E-way bills, and regular reconciliation with accounts.
- Manage a team of Field Staff (Day and Night shift), line-man and baling staff ensuring
maximum efficiencies. Ensure all compliance to labor requirements, attendance reporting,
expense management, new recruitments.
- Periodic maintenance checks of machinery and general maintenance of facility.
- Adherence to SOP.
- Ensuring all staff are provided PPE and housekeeping material.
- Safety training of manual handling/use of machinery/fire safety. Maintain and ensure proper
operations of the safety equipment.
- Work environment is clean, hygienic and provides safe environment.
- Continuous process improvement of segregation efficiencies, reducing manual loading,
improve employee engagement.
- Preparation of daily/ weekly / Monthly/ milestone wise reports for internal monitoring and
- Developing the Recycling/ End of life solution Network – identification & partnerships with
multiple recyclers / End of life solution providers across India
- Helps in developing the Recycling Network – identification & partnerships with multiple
recyclers across India
- Ensure a supply chain that is statutory compliant at all levels – conduct internal audits &
overlook client audits for on ground operations
Education and Experience: Selection based on expertise and depth of domain. However prior
experience of MRF operation, managing team is relevant.
How to apply: Please share your updated CV with cover letter to email@example.com. Application
with cover letter will be preferred. Thank you