Job Position: Manager – Government Affairs, liasoning & Public Policy, Environment Sustainability
Job Location: Chennai
About Recity: Established in 2017, Recity Network Private Limited is a circular waste management company that envisions keeping plastic in the economy and outside the environment by implementing robust technology & on ground solutions across the plastic waste value chain. Recity works with multinational brands, CSRs, multilaterals, government, and city administrations for transforming the global plastic waste industries across the globe. (www.recity.in)
- Establish Project Governance Structure – internal as well as with ULBs / State Gov
- Develop Provide Management Reports and presentations
- Prioritize and align project as per Strategic Business Objectives
- Plan and Schedule Resource Efficiently
- Streamline and Automate Processes and Workflows
- Facilitate Team Collaboration and Communication
- Recruit and mobilise City Project Leads & City Project Associates to achieve project objectives
- Map and align with Project Stakeholders on expected project outcomes
- Develop detailed project proposals, presentations and allied documentation for submissions before ULB and Govt. authorities
- Collate, review and finalise information for Inception, Baseline and other Reports
- Review & finalise documents such as Agreements, MoUs, etc. in consultation with Legal Experts
- Ensure signing of Legal documents with ULB & State authorities as required for the project
- Monitor progress across locations and mitigate challenges, if any
Note: The candidate should be available to travel on need basis
Education and Experience:
- Prior experience of working with Government is a must
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Excellent project management and supervision skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of applicable policies, standards, and best practices.
How to apply: Please share your updated CV with cover letter to email@example.com. Application with cover letter will be preferred. Thank you