Job Location: Mumbai
About Recity: Established in 2017, Recity Network Private Limited is a circular waste management company that envisions to keep the plastic in the economy and outside the environment by implementing robust technology & on ground solutions across the plastic waste value chain. Recity works with multinational brands, CSRs, multilaterals, government, and city administrations for transforming the global plastic waste industries across the globe. (www.recity.in) We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who aspire to work in a challenging environment and enjoy solving problems and curating solutions. The individual would have the opportunity to solve the wicked problems related to the human element in Solid Waste Management system in India. The candidate can expect to grow at the intersection of understanding, designing and implementing the solution in different cities and SWM system in India. The major role would be to design a model to uplift the socioeconomic status of waste workers and waste pickers in the SWM system.
- Divert waste from landfill to scientific and responsible processing.
- Create inclusive, circular and sustainable business models.
- Professionalize waste workers.
- We have change live of 2700 waste workers and want to increase the number to 5000 and more with coming year.
- Should be passionate about upgrading of WWP Community and working for their betterment.
- Designing the strategy for professionalizing waste workers through developing different models and frameworks, and conduct the different training and
- Monitor and evaluate the outcomes with an eye on concrete objectives.
- Perform comprehensive quantitative and qualitative analysis across the waste management sector to understand the need of the waste workers
- End-to-end manage the working of the WWP cell in the organization
- Being a subject-matter-expert on tools and processes by demonstrating leadership in executing WWP outcome
- Understanding the latest policies and providing guidance on navigating the best solutions for waste workers
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress of the designed model for WWP
- Work closely with the founder and other stakeholders to develop and implement divisional strategies and action plans for the WWP
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for management
- Strategic Planning, Project Coordination & Execution, Operations Management, Documentation, Report writing, Project partnership & Stakeholder Management.
- Should have experience in working with semi government organization, NGOs, Waste management, project on community development, etc.
- Plan, schedule, manage, and monitor projects to ensure that the quality of project implementation follows company standards.
- Problem definition, research, data cleaning, analysis to determine best processes and methods for problem-solving.
- Prepare reports, DPRs, proposals and presentations for the WWP model.
- Improve and innovate operational standards and ensure that all policy and procedures are followed at all levels and understand how different projects interlink and overlap.
- Extensive policy level researches to make the assigned documents/ reports /strategies.
- Maintain files and generate status information.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing self-help group with demonstrated leadership and supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated aptitude and experience in computer skills including use and understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills; ability to communicate clearly with various personnel to share/ gather information.Effective time management skills to meet deadlines on multiple tasks, projects and priorities.Professional and positive attitude.Completed fellowships like Teach for India, Gandhi Fellowship, SBI Fellowship and other similar experiences in the development sector.
- Master’s degree in a discipline like Development studies, Economics, Public policy, Social Work etc.
How to apply: Please share your updated CV with cover letter to email@example.com Application with cover letter will be preferred. Thank you