- Must have experience in various facets of procuring materials from pan India
- Prepare purchase order and agreements. Develop Purchase Strategies.
- Reviewing and processing purchase orders.
- Monitoring of installation & commissioning of machines in stipulated time and stay connected with new technology trends and implementation.
- Preparing quarterly physical inventory report for Machinery
- Planning and budgeting of purchase functions, involving cost estimation, contract negotiations.
- Liaison with finance department for timely payment of bills
- Vendor Development:
- Expertise in developing local vendors, reducing the cost of procurement of material.
- Developing new vendors according to requirement.
- Negotiate with vendors to reduce costs.
- Compare proposals for price and specifications. Timely clearance of payments & handling vendor inquiries
- Travels to vendor locations as and when needed.
- Store Management and Maintaining Reports:
- Maintaining the stock of material without any variance by conducting stock
- verification and documentation.
- Development of various MIS report as and when needed
- Working on ERP
Proficient in negotiations and networking
Independently able to manage & contribute supplier/vendor relations
Ability to prioritize deliverables in high-volume work/situations.
Education and Experience:
Candidate must be Graduate/MBA with 4 – 5 years of experience in handling Procurement & sourcing.
Selection based on expertise and depth of domain. However prior experience of machinery procurement, vendor management, negotiable skill is preferred.
How to apply: Please share your updated CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application with cover letter will be preferred. Thank you