Posted 2 weeks ago
Job Position: Project Manager
Established in 2017, Recity Network Private Limited is a circular waste management company that
envisions to keep the plastic in the economy and outside the environment by implementing robust
technology & on ground solutions across the plastic waste value chain. Recity works with multinational
brands, CSRs, multilaterals, government, and city administrations for transforming the global plastic waste
industries across the globe. (www.recity.in)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contacting clients to find out the nature of the technical or IT issue.
- Proposing simple and effective solutions.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with
project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed
to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Implementing customer support processes to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Formulating and revising customer support policies and promote their implementation.
- Informing the team of all new information related to products, procedures, and trends.
- Assessing support statistics and preparing detailed reports on the findings.
- Interviewing and hiring new employees.
- Overseeing and evaluating the team & ongoing training efforts.
- Delivering performance evaluations and following the disciplinary process according to company
- Managing the budget of the customer support department.
- Organizing and deliver workshops for Clients
- Employee onboarding and training
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or master °ree in a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
Desirable attributes: People-Oriented, Self-starter, Problem solver, Collaborator, Empathetic, Patient,
Alignment with our company values, Capacity to accept and utilize constructive criticism, Multitasker,
How to apply: Please share your updated CV with cover letter to email@example.com. Application
with cover letter will be preferred. Thank you