As solutionaries, we are enabling the ecosystems with our waste management services and recycled packaging solutions to create a circular economy of plastics.
- Circular Packaging
- Waste Intelligence
- Circular Cities
Maximize Circularity of Plastics with Traceable Recyclates
Accelerate your brand’s journey to circularity with our ethically sourced, traceable, high quality recyclates of all kinds of plastics including flexible, multi-layered, low value plastics - often single use in nature.
Operation & Maintenance of Waste Infrastructure
Extended Producers’ Responsibility (EPR)
Project with Avery Dennison
Channeling waste Silcon Lining Paper into circularity by setting up its collection network and identifing recycling companies in India across the country.Read More
Project with CleanHub
Creating circular economy of low-value plastics in Pondicherry, to prevent flexibles from entering the oceans.Read More
Digitize the waste-ecosystem processes
Automate the journey of your brand’s plastic waste with our holistic technology platform that enables end-to-end traceability and efficiency for every player across the value chain.
City’s Waste Flow Governance
Facility Management System & PRO support
Traceability & EPR Services
Closing the loop with end-to-end technology integration
Recity’s Waste Intelligence, an ISO 27001 certified SaaS platform, is trusted by the largest global brands and is a leading technology solutions in India. It automates India’s plastic waste value-chain and supports the ecosystem at large.
- The end-to-end traceability starts from digitizing the waste management in cities to govern the flow of waste from a citizen segregating at source to a waste worker and ULB enabling segregated collection.
- Once the material reaches a Dry Waste Collection Center (DWCC) or a Material Recovery Facility (MRF), the facility management system optimizes data, ensuring efficient operations and tracking material movement.
- This equips a brand with not only real-time and authentic data for plastic credits, but also integration of high-quality, end-to-end traceable recyclates for their packaging – fulfilling demands of the new-age responsible consumer.
CERTIFIED ISO 27001
ALIGNED WITH ISO 22005, OBP, GREEN LABELING
ENCRIPTED & SECURE ON
Change the game of plastics with end-to-end traceability
Share authentic information about the source of your plastic now! Our Traceability is your gateway to identify and track your assets in the supply chain and fulfill your sustainability commitments. Through this data, you get the visibility that enables you
To protect Brand Integrity
To ensure maximum Consumer Safety.
To steer clear from threats of Counterfeit Brands
Our Technology products enabling circularity of plastics
An integrated SWM Digital Platform that ensures regular door-to-door service through the waste professionals and further supports in the evaluation of user fee to be collected from those generating waste, and lastly traces the supply chain from source to end-of-life solution.
- Mapping of Waste Generation
- Survey of Property Units
- Processing of Geospatial Data
- Monitoring of waste segregation, collection, and temporary storage points,
- Monitoring of waste material transfer
- Monitoring of User Charge Collection Fee
- Grievance Redressal Portal
- Separate interface for SWM Staff
- Platform with multilingual support
An integrated technology product aimed for waste processing facilities, for Producer Responsibility Organizations (PROs), and for brands creating traceability for the new- age customers.
Facility Management System
A Facility Management System (FMS) and Enterprise resource planning (ERP) platform used by waste processing facilities like Material Recovery Facilities (MRFs) and Dry Waste Collection Centre (DWCCs) to manage the operations and maintain real-time records with just a single click.
- Transparency in the processes at the facility
- Visibility of inventory levels across stages
- Increase in operational efficiency of the staff
- Improvement in plugging wastages and optimum utilization of resources
- Trend analysis of demand-supply patterns of material
- Trend analysis of pricing and potential savings across material types
A consolidated platform for PROs, to fulfill their EPR requirements, by bringing all the stakeholders together. It helps to bring in visibility across the process by tracking material target and its fulfillment, thereby building traceability across the system.
- An interface that enables:
- Trading of waste disposal certificates to meet the producer/ brand owner’s statutory obligations,
- Promoting fair transactions within the purview of the PROs
- Generation of reports from source, highlighting of recycled material, shows the value chain partners and features the certifications at an invoice level
Traceability for brands
A platform that provides visibility of end-to-end traceability of material from its collection source point till it reaches the responsible consumer.
- Supports brands to create awareness amongst their customers for responsible disposal of the waste
- Enables brands to make sustainability claims with clear evidence
- Enables brands to steer clear from the backlash of greenwashing
An Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) Compliance Management Platform that enables Producers, Importers and Brand Owners (PIBOs) to manage its EPR compliance allocated to PROs or Waste Management agencies, and generate statutory forms for EPR.
- Streamlined process to create an EPR Plan
- Live EPR dashboard for State-wise and National level fulfillment
- One-stop platform for procurement & contract management
- Standard Traceability & Accountability Protocol for EPR
- Real-time Data Assessment to Avoid Duplication of certificate
- Instant Compilation of documentation needed for compliance
- Visibility of pan-India operations in a single platform
- Availability of complete transaction-trail for Brand’s audits.
- Availability of checker and audit verification of the entire stakeholders chain along with their documents verification for the Brand’s audits.
Catalyze citywide collaborations to source plastics
Collaborate with various ecosystem champions, to enable smooth waste management solutions in cities, resulting in quality sourcing of plastics by waste workers, waste pickers and other value chain players
Consultancy - Waste Infrastructure Development
Professionalization of the Workforce
Transforming of Mathura with a circular and inclusive model of solid waste management in partnership with PepsiCo Foundation.Read More
Build inclusive and contextualized systems to solve for solid waste management in Pondicherry in partnership with Godrej Consumer Products Ltd.Read More
Develop inclusive, contextualized & resilient models of solid and plastic waste management in partnership with Nestlé India.Read More